Saturday, April 11, 2015

Maxis Match High-Waist Denim Skinny Jeans


An anon on tumblr suggested this idea, and I had been wanting to do it, so here we are!

These are on a base game mesh that was slightly modified by me to be more skinny at the bottom. I took the texture from my shorts and modified it to be pants. 
There are six colors. Enabled for everyday, formal, and party. Teen through Elder.




If you'd like to recolor, you may include the mesh, just please credit me! The recolor kit can be found here.
Enjoy!





16 comments:

  1. this is amazing, i've been waiting for a pair of those forever! thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a recolor of these pants, in just basic pastel colors :) Thank you so much for making them! I cannot do meshes for the life of me, but I can do textures semi-well.

    Here you go: http://sim-fi.tumblr.com/post/116413901591/here-are-10-recolors-of-pickypickachus-maxis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing download! Do you have the links to the shirt and shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think that the shirt its from get to work,but its a recolor, i think... hahaha

      Delete
  4. i love them so much! I can't figure out how to download them though :(((

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you get the shoes in the first pic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazingg! but unfortunatly I cant donwload it. How do I download RAR files? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr i always find amazing cc but its rar :(

      Delete
    2. There is a free program called WinRar that allows you to open .rar files.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you use a program like WinRar to get the .package files. I've made that mistake too :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for these amazing jeans <3

    ReplyDelete