Sunday, November 12, 2017

Skinny Cat Whiskers and Brows (Non-default and Default)


Those whiskers were too thick! And where are the brows?!
These come in all the EA provided colors, all I did was make the whiskers skinnier, and then added some brows. These come in default replacement and non-default. Default replacement is only whiskers, no brows.


There are no thumbnails unfortunately, but it's pretty easy to figure out. 

DOWNLOAD DEFAULT REPLACEMENT via SFS

DOWNLOAD SKINNY WHISKERS via SFS

DOWNLOAD WHISKERS WITH BROWS via SFS



6 comments:

  1. i love these, is there any way to get a default replacement with the brows or do we just have to add them on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! Can you do it for baby pets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these, but they're not showing up in my game... D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! As it appears the last game update broke EAs cat whiskers. I'm so grateful I found these ♥

    ReplyDelete